Chitika. One should try using this alternative as applying for an adsense account nowadays is becoming very difficult.
Chitika is the most efficient alternative to Google adsense. AdSense works for a lot of people and it doesn’t for just as much. The thing about earning on internet is that you need to see what the best for you is because there are many alternative; Chitika is one of them.
It is a known fact that Google adsense affiliate program is the market-leader in PPC (pay-per-click) affiliate marketing. However, many of you may not be aware of Chitika PPC affiliate program which is closely following Google adsense. Google Adsense and Chitika are the current two top players in the PPC advertising market.
FEATURES OF CHITIKA AD NETWORK:
- It is a common earning platform for all those who either own a blog or a website.
- Chitika allows you to display ads on your website, blog, app or mobile site, with content from our high-quality network of advertisers.
- Chitika Ads are non-contextual and do not look like AdSense units.
- There is no strict traffic requirement for blogs and websites.
- Minimum payment release is $10 for Paypal, $50 for check & the payment cycle is monthly.
- Payment options available are Check & Paypal.
ADVANTAGES OF USING CHITIKA AD NETWORK:
- One can run Chitika along with Google Adsense. You can use both the network in your blog/website as they both are compatible to each other.
- One can run Chitika ads on any platform like wordpress, blogger, custom websites etc. Chitika provided plugins for wordpress for placing ads.
- Using Chitika, users can make block of advertisements that displays the review of the product in addition to its shopping link.
- Whenever these advertisements get any hit, the owner gets 60% commission from the Chitika revenue.
- Chitika also has a referral program. For every Chitika publisher referral you’ll earn 10% of what your referrals earn for 15 months.
- Chitika's CPC (Cost per click) has been known to be better than Adsense’s.
One of the best parts of using Chitika is that it allows users to provide a snapshot of the product along with a description and product rating. This way the visitors can shift between tabs to find a better deal and also search for a different product.
The website owners have the option to customize the ads to match their blog – there are 10 different sizes available for the ad block and you can also customize colors of the links, texts and borders as per your blog’s color scheme. As it has been witnessed, the snapshots are actually appealing to the people and they click on the block after they catch the visuals.
On top of it all, the blog owners can track their visitors and estimate the money they are making.
DISADVANTAGES OF USING CHITIKA AD NETWORK:
- Chitika ads only show up when you get traffic from search engines. If you get traffic from social networks, blogs or any other forms of referral traffic, then Chitika ads are not displayed. Hence those sites that don’t get search engine traffic find it pretty much useless where money making is concerned.
- Chitika provides ads only for the traffic based in the United States and Canada.
- Chitika does not support different types of ads as adsense does.
TO APPLY: Click Here.
--> Best Ways Of Making Money Online From Blogs / Websites.
--> Make Money Online - Google Adsense - Features, Advantages & Disadvantages.
--> Make Money Online - Best Genuine Affiliate Programs In India.
--> Make Money Online - Importance Of Paypal Account.
--> Make Money Online - Genuine Programs That Pays For Reading SMS & Mails.
--> Make Money Online - Earn Free Pre-Paid Mobile Recharge.
--> Make Money Online - 5 Best Places To Buy / Sell Your Blogs / Websites.